I would really appreciate it if you would copy and paste the following into your next Newsletter to Parents.
Grant Aid for Post Primary Pupils? You Could Qualify!!!
- You may be eligible for a grant if your child is attending or plans to attend a Protestant managed Post Primary School participating in the ‘block grant’ scheme.
- The purpose of the scheme is to assist necessitous children of the Protestant community in accessing second level education in a school that accords with their religious ethos.
- Grants are funded by the D.E.S. and applications are means tested.
- Grant Assistance available may cover up to 50% of the fees in Dublin schools and about 90% in some of the country schools.
- Application Forms are available directly from the school of your choice.
- Closing date for applications is 28th February 2017 for the school year commencing August ‘17.
Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Johnny Honner, Administrator
SECONDARY EDUCATION COMMITTEE
Church of Ireland House, Church Avenue, Rathmines, Dublin 6
Telephone : 01- 497 5034 E-mail: email@example.com